MyChart provides secure access to your medical records, confidential messaging with your care team and other tools to manage your health. You can access MyChart through our online portal or an app on your phone or other mobile device. It’s easy to sign up for a free account.
See your health information anywhere, anytime
MyChart provides your electronic health records right in the palm of your hand, with a secure app on your phone or other mobile device. You can also access MyChart from your computer through our web portal.
With MyChart, you can:
- Send secure, private messages to your care team, including nonurgent requests for medical advice, and receive replies within two business days
- See your lab results and other test reports
- View a summary of your health issues, medications, immunizations, allergies and preventive care, all in one place
- See your cancer care plan, with details about medications, test results, treatment summaries and treatment goals
- Keep your list of current medications up to date, and review medication instructions
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule or request appointments for in-person or video visits, and keep track of upcoming appointments
MyChart is secure and private
MyChart keeps your health information safe, with access controlled through secure activation codes, personal usernames and passwords. Unlike regular email, MyChart messaging takes place only when you securely sign in. MyChart lets you:
- Keep information for yourself and your emergency contacts up to date
- Set up authentication features to help you recover your username or password if you forget them
- Allow email, text or push notifications whenever you receive new information in MyChart
- Review and update personal information such as preferred name, language and other details
Manage your health and your care
Other health features of MyChart allow you to:
- Review and update your current health issues
- Get reminders for routine check-ups, flu shots, recommended vaccinations and other preventive care
- Record and update your personal and family medical history
- See your health trends with graphs of your past lab results and vital signs
- Manage end-of-life planning with documents such as advance directives and designate your health care proxies
- Review and update your immunization history and allergies
- View your After Visit Summary® for details on past visits and hospital stays, along with clinical notes from your providers
Review payment and insurance information
You can see your billing and health insurance information in MyChart, so you can:
- Check your billing history including your account, current balance and recent payments
- View billing statements and make online payments using your bank account or credit card
- Review details about your health insurance, including your ID card, insurance coverages, claims and benefits information
- Set up a payment plan to automatically pay medical bills
Have an urgent medical issue?
Don’t use MyChart to send messages that require urgent attention. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Need help or have a question about MyChart?
For technical help with your MyChart account, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For answers to your general questions about how to use MyChart, view our MyChart FAQs.